We are hiring!
Are you up for a challenge? Want to put to use what you learned in class? Intend to meet some new wonderful people? Want to have a blast?
Apply to be a member of the EuroMUN 2019 Secretariat! Apply here
DEADLINE: 3rd of June 2018
Apply for the EuroMUN Secretariat Positions. Vacancies:
– Secretary and Under-Secretary-General for Communication: is competent for all the EuroMUN generic matters; contractual matters, partnerships, communications via website, etc…. This is the first person that everybody will meet when having to contact us.
– Chief of Staff: is competent for the management of the EuroMUN staffers, selection and contact point for chairs and reference for employability related questions.
– Under-Secretary-General of Content: is competent for the academics of the conference, rules of procedure, study guides, committees, topics and legal advisors.
– Under-Secretary-General of Logistics: is competent for all the matters concerning the social event, from budgeting to logistics, then parties and volunteers, etc…
– Under-Secretary-General of Marketing: will be concerned with all the marketing matters, Facebook page, flyers, certificates, placards, nametags, and the reference for the marketing of partner conferences. Further, this position requires technical knowledge on the use of Photoshop, InDesign or any other design and formatting software.
– Under-Secretary-General of Registration: is be responsible for all the matters relating to registrations, delegate allocations, MyMUN reference and general questions coming from EuroMUN delegates. This person will be in charge of the EuroMUN info desk and info email.
– Under-Secretary-General of Finance is responsible for the finances of the conference, making sure that the activities are financially feasible. He is the point of reference for all the sponsors.
Looking forward for your application!
Subscribe to the Newsletter
About UNSA Maastricht
EuroMUN is organised by the United Nations Student Association (UNSA) Maastricht, a non-profit organisation founded in 2006. One of the main goals was organising a Model United Nations in Maastricht.
Since 2008, EuroMUN has grown to become Europe’s second largest university level MUN conference.