An academic advisor (or faculty advisor) at EuroMUN 2018 does not have a fixed position, but follows the delegates that he is supervising (normally delegates from his/her delegation or home society) and makes sure that the learning experience of delegates is challenging and beneficial to their personal and academic growth. Academic advisors are not allowed to have any other position in the conference, other than the advisory role. Generally, head of societies, coaches, trainers or teachers apply for this position – although, this position is not limited to any qualification.
A few remarks:
- Academic advisors are not eligible for any award, nor for the early bird discounts;
- Academic advisors will be provided with a certificate of participation;
- The participant’s fee for academic advisor is 100€;
- You can apply between the 1st of December 2017 and the 31st of March 2018;
- EuroMUN 2018 will happen during Ascension Weekend, when all Maastricht hotels get fully booked with large advance. We strongly encourage you to book your accommodation with great advance. Please let your delegation know of this. We offer all our participants the access to the MECC Hotels Service platform, where you can book your accommodation for the best possible price. Find more info on that here.