Registrations are open between the 1st of December 2017 and the 15th of April 2018
- The Early Bird fee for delegates and head delegates is €85,- for the first 100 applicants, thereafter it becomes €100,-
- Observer fee will be €100,-
- Faculty Advisor fee will be €100,-
- Please bear in mind MyMUN will charge a 6% extra charge on all financial transactions passing through it.
How to Register as an Individual Delegate
- Create an account on MyMUN.com (if you do not already have one) and login.
- Go to our MyMUN page and click apply.
- Select the role in which you wish to apply, being Single Delegate, Observer, Faculty Advisor or Head Delegate. If you want to create a Delegation or register as part of one, check the guidelines for Delegations below.
- Fill out the application questions and fill out your motivation. Not all questions will be required as they will not determine whether or not you get into the conference. However, it is highly recommended that you fill in your answers to the questions as detailed as possible as it will greatly affect your chances of acquiring one of your committee and/ or country preferences.
- Fill out your preferences for committees and countries. All Delegates will have to submit three preferences in total.
- Wait for the acceptance of your application, note that before passing this stage the application process cannot be continued. Once accepted, you will receive a notification about the completion of your application.
- For the payment stage: select whether or not you will be buying the Social Package of €35,- through the portal (note that it can also be bought at the conference, however for a slightly higher price of €38,-. At the conference, all socials can also be bought separately but at a higher price) and, if still available, be sure to also select the early bird fee for delegates and head delegates. Finish your payment through one of the offered methods of payment. Payment through means other than those offered by the portal is not possible.
- Once payment has been made we will allocate you to a position within the conference. Before the completion of the payment stage we cannot assign you a position. Allocation rounds will occur weekly at a maximum of 50 each time. They will be conducted on the basis of the merit of the applicants as well as on a first come first serve basis.
- Book your transport and accommodation for the conference. Be sure to check out the MECC Hotel Service’s accommodation offers at: insert link here
- Once you have done this, all that remains is to show up at our conference! Remember to check-in at our Registrations desk between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on May the 10th to collect your badge, socials bracelet, and other conference materials.
So, in short:
- Apply via MyMUN and fill in all the answers needed;
- Wait for acceptance of application by the EuroMUN Registration Team;
- Fulfil the payment;
- Receive allocation.
How to Register for Delegations
- To register a delegation, you will have to register on MyMUN as a head delegate or faculty advisor under “Found Delegation”. Indicate your MUN society (select existing or found a new society), your role, and the size of your delegation. Send invitations through MyMUN or send the registration link to all those you wish to invite to your delegation. Note that the minimum size of a delegation is four delegates including the head delegate or faculty advisor.
- To register as part of a delegation, you will have to ask your head delegate/ faculty advisor for an invitation or link through which you can join to the delegation.
- The rest of the application process is similar to the one outlined for individual delegates. Keep in mind the instructions and offers given to you by your delegation.
- Delegations will not be accepted as a whole until all individual applications have been submitted. Until this happens, we will only accept individual applicants to a delegation after they completely fill out their applications. This is especially relevant for high school delegations as there are restrictions to their attendance.