You can participate in EuroMUN as a Head Delegate. This implies that you will participate in EuroMUN as a regular delegate, while being in charge of organizing the attendance to the conference form a delegation. Essentially, a head delegate participates to the conference and logistically leads a delegation.
What to do to become a head delegate
- Gather at least four people that are interested in attending EuroMUN (note that chairs cannot be part of a delegation).
- You first need to apply as a head delegate via MyMUN:
- Go to our MyMUN page and click apply.
- Select the role in which you wish to apply. And then follow the application process.
- Set up the delegation on MyMUN. To register a delegation, you will have to register on MyMUN as a head delegate or faculty advisor under “Found Delegation”. Indicate your MUN society (select existing or found a new society), your role, and the size of your delegation. Send invitations through MyMUN or send the registration link to all those you wish to invite to your delegation. Note that the minimum size of a delegation is four delegates including the head delegate or faculty advisor.
- Let your delegates know that they need to apply.
- Follow the preparation process of your delegation and make sure that the academic standard is kept high
- On the 10th of May 2018, starting from 9am, at the conference venue (MECC Maastricht), check your delegation in.
- Keep track of your delegates during the conference. Both from a content and logistical perspective.